Hydrostatic level measurement
Compact device for level measurement in fresh water, wastewater and saltwater, communication via HART
The Waterpilot FMX21 is a pressure sensor for hydrostatic level measurement.
Endress+Hauser offers three different versions of the FMX21 sensor:
- FMX21 with a stainless steel housing, outer diameter of 22 mm (0.87 in): Standard version suitable for drinking water applications and for use in bore holes and wells with small diameters.
- FMX21 with a stainless steel housing, outer diameter of 42 mm (1.65 in): Heavy duty version, easy clean flush-mounted process diaphragm. Ideally suited for wastewater and sewage treatment plants.
- FMX21 with a plastic insulation, outer diameter of 29 mm (1.14 in): Corrosion resistant version generally for use in saltwater, particularly for ship ballast water tanks.
- High resistance to overload and aggressive media
- High-precision, robust ceramic measuring cell with long-term stability
- Climate proofed sensor thanks to completely potted electronics and 2-filter pressure compensation system
- 4 to 20 mA with superimposed HART 6.0 output signal
- Simultaneous measurement of level and temperature with optionally integrated Pt100 temperature sensor
– PLATINUM version ±0.1 %
- Automatic density compensation to increase accuracy
- Usage in drinking water: KTW, NSF, ACS
- Approvals: ATEX, FM, CSA
- Marine certificate: GL, ABS, LR, BV, DNV
- Extensive range of accessories provides complete measuring point solutions