The resistance thermometers with welded protection tube are used primarily for measuring temperatures in the operating range up to 600°C, 40 bar, 20 m/s in vessels and piplines. They are assembled from a welded protection tube featuring a connection head, into which an exchangeable measuring inset is fitted, and are used chiefly in liquid and gaseous media where moderate mechanical stress and low chemical aggressivity levels prevail. This design considerably facilitates the operational checks, since the measuring module
– can be removed while the system is running without dismantling the entire sensor,
– can be calibrated in the standard test facilities,
– can be stocked as a universal standard module in order to assure availability of the system during replacement.
In most cases, replacement by a new measuring inset is more reliable and less expensive than recalibration.
- BUZ type, aluminium
- BUZH type, aluminium, for install. of transmitter
- BUKH type, polyamide, for install. of transmitter