Soliphant FTM50 is a robust point level switch for use in silos containing fine-grained or powdery solids even with a low bulk density. Suitable for a wide range of applications with international certificates for use in dust or gas hazardous areas. Available with polished fork and stainless steel housing with Tri-Clamp or with aluminum housing and coated fork. Maintenance-free device for use in typical applications like: cereals, flour, cocoa, sugar, animal feed, dye powder, chalk.
Features and specifications :
- Process connections: Threads, flanges and hygienic connection (Tri-Clamp)
- Temperature: -50 to +280°C (-60 to +540°F)
- Pressure: -1 to +25bar (-14.5 to +360psi)
- Sensor length: 145mm, 200mm
- Sensor material: 316L (3,2µm, 0,8µm, PTFE coated, ETFE coated)
- International explosion protection certificates