Level measurement of liquids, even at high pressures using the displacement principle
- Modular assembly, replacement or retrofit without interruption of the process
- Pressure-tight separation of measuring and display parts
- Interface detection possible
- Displacement rod available 0.3 – 6 m (1 – 20 ft)
- Resistant to high pressures ≤ 400 bar (5800 psig) and high temperature ≤ 400°C (752°F)
- Current output 4…20 mA and/or max. 2 limit switches
The level indicator can be used for various liquids. This device is suitable for extreme operating conditions.
- Temperatures ’60 – +400°C (’76 – +752°F)
- Pressure Up to 400 bar (5800 psig)
If the display cannot be installed from above, e.g. there is an agitator in the vessel, it is possible to install it lateral in a special reference chamber. In both cases it is important to note that the non-measurable depth is 340 mm because of the spring mounting.
With special versions it is possible to measure the interface between two immiscible liquids of different densities. The displacer must be covered completely with liquid. The difference in density should be min. 100 g/l.
Typical products are:
- Water, aqueous liquids
- Organic and inorganic solvents
- All kind of pure liquids